Saturday, September 17, 2005

Post 71.."Standing In the Shadows Of Motown"



In an upcoming post, I will list the top ten movies that I cannot stop watching once I get into them. This one deserves a special mention...

It's the story of the Funk Brothers, the anonymous band that played on just about every song that came out of that era...and the fact that NO ONE knew who they were. One of my favorite parts is when the living Funk Brothers back up current artists doin those great songs. Joan Osbourne, Ben Harper and Gerald Levert sing their asses off. What A great great movie.
A good one to rent on a Saturday night.
"Standing In The Shadows of Motown"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey dad--

I have my own blog now, so drop by when you can.

Love ya-
Jess

www.aspensmom.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

Web Tracking