Saturday, September 24, 2005

Two Hot Women (September 2005)

OK, OK, the list changes a whole lot, although I did see Elizabeth Vargas on TV last night. Love the hair, Liz. For right now, the two women who get me hooked into something whenever they are on TV or in a movie are...
a better picture..

Marrisa Tomei. She has been hot for years. I just think she has it all going on.
And now for my next babe..I nominate David Ducovny as luckiest man on Earth because he gets to wake up next to this...
Tea Leoni..She was absolutely, insanely hot as Nicholas Cage's wife in "Family Man"
How would you like to have her on your arm?
Huh, David..David are YOU listening to me..I will NOT be ignored..oh sorry.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, dad, I'm totally with you on Marissa Tomei. She's beautiful, but Tea Leoni? She's pretty, but "absolutely, insanely hot"? Nah, I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

Man are you ugly!
Wrecked you car, huh? That sucks!

I'm heading to Kewanee this weekend to meet a bunch of Addis's!

Mail me sometime,
...rob@midwestforestree.com

Did you hear about Gramma Jane and the bees? You should call her, we will be there Saturday night if your going to be around!

Love Ya,

Rob, Jen, Chuckie, Lily and Jake!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I enjoy some of your blog comments but "Hot Women"? Come on, dude, are you 15? (No, I guess not. I see your picture.) Really. Just immature to post this crap. No one really cares who you think is hot. Well, except the 15-year olds and maybe your wife. And I bet reading about your celebrity fantasies doesn't blow your wife's skirt up! Keep it relevant. Keep it insightful. Keep it intellectual. Just keep your opinions on "hot women" to yourself!

Anonymous said...

Randy,, miss you in KC.. thought you did well,, Max Floyd sez hey!.. we met once at the big reunion a couple of years back and I'm still here.. Found yer blog on GWCR.. Have a great one

Larson/KYYS-KC

RR said...

This comment is for the one preceding Larson in KC. Hey, it's MY blog, and if I want to be 15 for awhile, that's my right. And as far as your other comments go, you have no idea what you are talking about. I appreciate you coming here and checking out my stuff. This blog is like a journal to me, I write down stuff that I am thinking and doing. If a "women who are hot" topic somes up, so be it. I also write about other things. Enjoy life, it includes introspection, relevency, introspection and also WOMEN. God love em.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking