Sunday, October 30, 2005

An explanation

Sometimes when rumours and things get started, it is hard to stop them. On the front page of my friend Mike Anderson's very comprehensive St. Louis Media site, is the statement that I am on the schedule at the Arch(106.5). I am. For two shifts on the weekend. Not full time. I have had a number of emails wondering if I am getting back into "the biz". I have a job that I find challenging, stimulating, sometimes perplexing, and basically, a blast. To find a solution in a bathtub full of problems is very rewarding and fulfilling. I hope to be at Learfield for a long time. I do, however, dig the radio thing, still. I always enjoyed working for Bonneville, and I am glad to hang around on the weekends. That is all it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Randy:

Sorry if I disrupted anything. Glad you're back on the air, and glad to hear that you continue the REAL job.

Also: Beaker Street. YEAH!

Blog Archive

Web Tracking