Sunday, October 23, 2005

Friday Night...TIVO night

Time to get caught up on all the stuff I missed this month. I am also trying to find some shows I like, now that NYPD Blue is gone and ER sucks. I have decided to give two shows I have heard good things about a try.
First up, this one. I saw the first one and it held my interest (which I cannot say for most TV shows). The premise is in the title, a gut talks to his kids about how the folks met and hilarity ensues. Not really, but after watching three of these shows in about 65 minutes, I likes the characters and their development. The former Dougie Hauser plays the anti-Doogie in this one. Young hottie is engaged and shall we say oversexed. Likable characters, good story, some laughs. Grade B+
The only show I have watched on UPN. Damn funny. Chris Rock's life story as told by...Chris Rock. There were parts where I laughed out loud(I don't do that much). Again, I watched three shows and it had me laughing a lot. Good cahracters (the guy who plays his Dad is very good) and done very well. I think (for the most part), Chris Rock is one funny guy, so is this. Grade A

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking