Monday, October 10, 2005

Have another....Bud Lied!

The guy to the left is a liar. In 2002, The Cardinals played a playoff game against the Diamondbacks at 10pm Central Time. At that time, Bud said. "I am very sorry this has happened, these fans deserve better, that starting time will never happen again". Fast forward to 2005. The Cardinals are playing The Padres and the game time is 10pm Central Time. His response was, "I am very sorry this has happened, a team struggles all year to get the best record. I can assure the fans of St. Louis that this will never happen again." As I struggled to stay awake at midnight (watching a baseball game on TV sometimes does that to me), I fell asleep and woke up to the sight of The Cardinals celebrating a playoff series win. Ten to one, if the Yankees win tonight, the Cardinals game will be moved to Wednesday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I firmly believe that Stevie Wonder is the greatest musical genius of the past century. He possesses a combination of virtuosity, artistry, commentary, and innovation that is unmatched by any other musician/composer of our time. Thank you Randy for giving him some well-deserved space.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking