Monday, October 24, 2005

The Meanest Damn Chili Ever


It's that time again...the chill is in the air and the chili is in the pot. Many years ago a girlfirend of mine and I were trying to figure our how to spend a fall day...after that was done, we decided to make some chili. We called it 'Webe Chili'.
The reason? "We be throwin' everything into this pot." I used natural lean beef (97% lean), red kidney beans, mushrooms, green and red peppers, onions, garlic, tomato paste, rotel's tomatoes and green chiles, tomato juice, corn, jalapenos and spices and viola! Here it is... Yum! Learfield is having a chili cookoff next month and victory shall be mine!! BTW, this chili comes in two versions mild and nitro fuel.

1 comment:

Dave Morris said...

It sounds like the chili Gods opened up the heavens and rained their blessings upon your crock pot.

You've inspired me, I'm makin' chili!! And if Learfield decides to open up the cook-off to sampling, I will be the first in line. See if you can talk Mays into making some, he seems like a chili guy to me.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking