Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Brush With Greatness

It's a Tuesday night and the Hawkeyes are not on TV until 9:20. They play big bad Texas tonight. They beat Kentucky last night in a real good game. I love college basketball, it may be my favorite sport to watch, live or on TV. I have caught myself watching Western Kentucky play Butler. I am not a moocher or anything but, if I could swing a trip through Carver Hawkeye Arena this winter, that would be great. I am putting together Randy's top 100 songs of all time for the one person who cares, me. Anyway, had to bring work home the last two nights, but tonight, I am just goofing with the scanner.


"Don't Let Your Meat Loaf"








Left to right top "The Byrd" (infamous short term KSHE morning man); The Man, The Myth, The Legend; Steve "Hit Man" Haas (KSHE part timer and all around good guy); Al Hofer(another good guy) and....I don't know, record guy or somethin' Taken in 1994.
I heard Meatloaf on "Rockline" one night get his ass torn up by a caller..."you big, bag of crap...overblown garbage..etc" and Meat sat there for a second and said "well, I'm proud that I at least affected your life." Nice. Seemed like a good guy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking