Saturday, December 24, 2005

Damn Kids...

A couple of postings ago, I was really frustrated about getting my internet connection to work. I brought back this perfectly good computer from KC and it has sat idle since I got back more than a year and a half ago. Had it ready to rock and could not for the life of me figure how to keep an internet connection. It would connect and then poof, gone. My son got back from Notre Dame last week and I asked him to look at it. Two nights ago, he had time, so I said.."here's the instructions and here's the software, and good luck"! Eight minutes...eight friggin minutes was all he needed. How embarrassing! All he did was type in the code to the place where you are supposed to type in the code. Then, later in the evening, for doing his sonly duty, he wanted to be compensated. Another $20 gone with the wind. $20 for eight minutes. I used to make that kind of dough. Double Arrrggghhh! Now, I think my printer's shot because it doesn't work either but then you have clogged jets and stuff. I wonder how long it will take him to figure it out. the over under is 6 minutes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking