Saturday, December 24, 2005

So, this is Christmas

Maybe one of the better Christmases in the family. I love my job and am blessed to have it. I still have this radio paranoia where I am waiting for the other show to drop, maybe I'll get over it, maybe not. I think that drives me to succeed. I have nice co-workers and really enjoy being there. My family is healthy and happy, although I wish ALL of us could be together, but I think Jess is spending time with someone she enjoys. I am healthy (thank God) and I am blessed for that. I have a nice house where I am comfortable and a part time gig that is really sweet. This is all I need, the rest is just icing on the cake. It's a sweet cake this year, definately better than last year and all in all, one of the better ones. Would I be too greedy to ask for seconds?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking