Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pictures from Roadtrip 14

Wisconsin Wind Power. These things are massive.

The birthplace of the Republican Party in Ripon. For all of my republican friends, this is where it started.

No one from the Quad Cities will believe that THIS is the Rock River, just southwest of Fond du Lac, WI.

The Wisconsin State Capitol, Madison. I really like Madison.

Ice fishing on Green Lake, Wi.

My man Bernie Phillips of WISS radio. In one half hour I heard Bobby Vinton, The Rolling Stones, Abba, Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt and Dean Martin. Bernie's a sweet guy.

While waiting for my appointment in Berlin, I decided to catch the local wildlife...this will be in the new "Duck Gone Wild 3" movie.

The round building with the arches is where the Wisconsin Broadcasters Assn meeting was held. This is Lake Monona.

"Six days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight..." Taken at about 40mph on the Poplar Street Bridge.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking