Saturday, March 04, 2006

Favorite Time of the Year

It's called March Madness and I am hooked for the rest of the month






This is me dunking, BTW. (and then I woke up)






Who to root for and assure that team certain doom? As much as I hate Duke, they will probably win. Wouldn't it be great if a team no one expected to win, won? How about Nevada, Gonzaga? My older brother goes to church on the Gonzaga campus (yes, I have had Mass in that church, very cool). What about the Hawkeyes? Nah. Illinois won't get it this year. That's the cool part of March Madness, you never know. So who to root for? I sure like the teams from the Valley, but I am not sure. Northern Iowa? That would be great but, I don't think they have the guns to get by a North Carolina or Kansas. I will have more on this later.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking