Sunday, March 12, 2006

Metaphysical Crap

I couldn't sleep last night (so what else is new?) and I got to thinking about what happens after you die. Where so you go? Do you go to heaven if you believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ? That's what the mystery of faith is about. But, what is in heaven? Your ancestors? Is there a heaven for Buddhists? Muslims? Could there be a chance to stand in front of God and say "Dear Lord, if you could just give me one chance to live one part of my life over again, I would do it differently"? If given the chance, where in your life would you like to go to change one thing? I think I know. High school. Instead of floating through, I would have paid more attention, gotten that degree and probably be teaching by now, hopefully with a Masters from somewhere. I also would wonder if God would allow us to go "exploring" through the universe. What's out there beyond Pluto or whatever the new planet is named? Are there more like us? Questions...questions.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking