Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy 58th bro


I miss you dearly. Wonder how my life would have been if you were still around. Always my big brother. Thanks for your courage, strength and ass kickings. Thanks for the 70 RoadRunners,(fastest mahfugga on the planet, just ask the cop....) thanks for the Beach Boys, Beatles, "Telstar" by the Tornadoes, The Honeycombs, Gene Pitney, too. Thanks for your first wife, your second, third and fourth, too. Thanks for your kids, they have made you proud. I hope I have too.

RIP bro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, I miss him too. I wonder all the time if I've made him proud. If anyone else reads this, understand, he was the best dad anyone could have asked for. I love him and just wish he could have been here to meet my husband. I am proud to be his daughter and proud to have had the opportunity to call him "dad" for 18 years.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking