Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Place To Rest

One of the hardest things to find when you move to a new city is a place to call your own. Rents in Nashville are very expensive, even more than I thought. I looked at a real shithole yesterday. It was convenient but somehow I had the feeling an exorcism took place there or something. My friend Mario and his "wife" are going to allow me to rent a room from them until I find the "perfect place". How cool. It's out in Kingston Springs TN (about 23 miles from the station) but now I'll get the hotel off my ass. I just need to find a bed, then all is well. All I need is a place to shit, shower and shave and just a good vibe, I ain't hard to please, ya know. Anything under $525 a month in this town is a shithole, that's for sure. Anywho, his "wife" Nancy is a web designer so maybe I will have a cool new look to the website sometime soon. That would be neat. Off to bed and back to work tomorrow.
Map.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you keep calling her his "wife"? Inside joke??

RR said...

They have been living together for 9 years but haven't "tied the knot". I guess she is technically his wife, but not really.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking