Saturday, December 30, 2006

Weekend Update

Only two days on the air this week. Once I get settled in the chair, I'll feel more comfortable and confident. That should start happening this week. Looking forward to a good new year.


CHOKE JOB!
This is Mizzou football. I have always followed Mizzou. What an incredible puke job the Tigers did yesterday in the whatever whatever bowl they were in. Up by two touchdowns against an overmatched Oregon State team, they lose on a two point conversion and a horrible coach's decision. How pathetic but how expected. They could have ended up wuith a final record of 9-4. 8-5 again. Great! Gary Pinkel has lost the last two games after signing a gazillion year extension on his contract. How Mizzou.



This is Rich Brooks. Rich Brooks was the first coach of the Rams when they skedaddled out of L.A. I always liked Rich but got the impression he was like the Jimmy Carter of coaches. What I mean by that is they are both really decent nice guys but not assholes enough to be a good, effective leader. He has done a nice job at Kentucky which won this year's Music City Bowl (in Nashville). I wish him well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking