Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a great 2007. After one of the shittiest six month stretches imaginable(I have had worse, for sure), I hope to be having a great 2007. My solid hope and prayer is that my radio friends will find great employment opportunities in fields that at least interest them. I move into my new place tomorrow. A routine is all I ask.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Chiefs? In the playoffs? The Chiefs? Wha? Wow, how about that sports fans? My team (has been since I won 3 bucks from my grandfather over the Super Bowl 37 years ago) has broken my heart and made me openly weep through the years has a eecent chance against the Colts. Give the ball to LJ, play after play. That's it. let him run it. Prediction: Colts 35 Chiefs 27. KC still needs to upgrade on defense.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all kind wishes and good karma. It has meant a lot.

1 comment:

Brian Holland said...

A week ago, based on all the hoops the Chiefs had to jump through, I would have sooner bet on Ted Nugent (and my best friend Tom) voting for Hillary Clinton in '08 than betting on the Chiefs making it to the show! Miracles apparently DO occur now and then!

Good luck to all of us in '07...
Brian

Blog Archive

Web Tracking