Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Picks Today...



I think it's their year. I think this is the year that Peyton Manning gets the monkey off his back and does the one thing that will cement his election into Canton..win the big one, unlike Marty Schottenheimer, who will go to Canton anyway. I find it difficult to choose against the Patriots, who just...win. every. time.
Colts 32-19.



Another team of "destiny" if there ever was one. It seems these guys are on a mission and I can't root against fate. (See the St. Louis Cardinals from the fall) I haven't been impressed with the Bears since their game with the Arizona Cardinals. Growing up in northern Illinois, it was either the Bears or Green Bay on TV. I remember many a Sunday afternoons filled with the "Richie Pettibone's" or "Dick Butkus'". I go Saints 21-17.

So, what we have learned from previous posts is that now is the time to go to your bookie and place money on The Patriots and The Bears.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking