Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"Deadwood"

a>

I am hooked on this f*(king series, bigger than a fish on a m*7herf^%king line. These c*&ks$#kers are as about as real as they can possibly f$%king get. I am at the m&*herf@#king fourth f%$king edisode. The plague has hit these c(*ks@#kers and it's starting to f%^king get real f#$king good.


Played basketball today, only one game. We lost and it sure takes awhile to get the court again. Worked out last night, also. I have dedicated myself to go kicking and screaming into old age.

I am so addicted to nuts, and my thing now is salted nuts in the shell. Any kind of nuts, it doesn't matter. cashews (or butternuts as my grandmother called them) are the worst.



Props to Melanie Balcomb, head basketball coach at Vanderbilt. She stopped by the studio and played her favorite Jethro tull songs (she's a big fan) and now I have become a fan of hers. Nice lady, good coach. Go Lady Dores.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking