Wednesday, February 07, 2007

some days are like diamonds, some others...


so i get this laptop from craigslist and i talk to the guy; the kid says its a great computer and he is moving to a place where he doesn't need it because his family has plenty. ok, then. i buy it. three weeks later, my shift key is gone, also use of the at symbol, parentheses, etc. this is gonna suck. talk to the computer place on my way to work. 135 bucks just to look at it.woof 'if i could make an exclamation mark here, i would'.


today was a tough day. we are now broadcasting in hd. that's very cool and they have changed the monitors in the studio to receive the hd signal. it sounds very very different. really crisp high end. i like that. apparently the feed to my traffic guy was on delay and the first report was a clusterfuck. while messing with the feed, one of the engineers switched one of my switches. it was painful to hear the dj crash and burn. in primetime. b-u-m-m-e-r.

so, if you could have dinner with anyone you wanted dead or alive, who would you dine with'i would put a question mark in here if i could'...easy for me..jesus christ. 'what's the buzz, tell me whatsa happenin'....

second...my brother. really miss him

third...mom and dad

fourth...teddy roosevelt..hey i'm a fan...we'd probably hoist a few

fifth...jessica biel. sorry.

3 comments:

Ken Dillon said...

Was the "jesus Christ" your first choice on the list, or just frustration in your keyboard?

For me and my top 5:

1. My Grandma Dillon
2. Paul McCartney
3. Bill Clinton
4. Some of my old friends that I swore I'd never lose track of, and eventually did.
5. Randy Raley

Anonymous said...

No apology necesssary!! I can see why.

Anonymous said...

Top 5:

1. Rick Barry - my soulmate that died before I graduated from high school.
2. My parents - both are gone. I'd like to meet my biological father again. I was so young when he died I barely remember him at all. The only father I really knew was my step-Dad.
3. Jerry Garcia
4. Shirley MacLaine (sp?) I LOVE her books on spirituality. Much more in tune with me than traditional religion.
5. Robert Redford

Blog Archive

Web Tracking