Sunday, February 04, 2007

Stuff From England



Just some stuff from England I foung lying around today. The place where I stayed is there along with tickets to the Churchill War Room and a train pass form the airport.
Notice is says "25 pounds"...that's about $47. One way.





While at Worth Abbey, I was looking at the paper (their only contact with the outside world) and I noticed that Patti Boyd Harrison had a photography exhibit at a funky place called The Proud Gallery in a very bohemian part of the city. I couldn't afford the pictures ($2000 was the cheapest), I got some souvenirs. Postcards from the Gallery.





My man Winston. England would probably be speaking German without him. He drank whiskey every morning and helped win the war. My man. From Chartwell, his home.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking