Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Morning

After the first week, still trying to figure the sales part of radio out, Saturday morning arrives just in time. Probably my favorite part of the week. Took the daughters car (1992 Honda with 156,000 miles on it) to my mechanic and he did an oil change, replaced a brake light and put a good used tire on it for $51.00.
Now that's a great mechanic.

Got back to the Ponderosa and wanted to hear some Brad Delp for some reason. Didn't want to play Boston, but I remember a release he had in 1991 with his group RTZ (for all of us on radio who worked with reel to reels, RTZ means "Return To Zero"). This is Brad and Barry Goodreau whose claim to fame was: he was the rhythm guitar player for Boston, who basically had one guitar player.



Overall, it's pretty mediocre but there are a few songs that are noteworthy. "Face The Music","All You've Got", "Devil To Pay", "Until Your Love Comes Back Around" is very sweet and "Return To Zero" are all tracks that would make a Boston fan happy. Did me. On one hand, I still don't know how any can take their own life, but on the other hand I can.
Off to clean out the garage. Wish me luck on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME . Isn't it nice ?

Blog Archive

Web Tracking