Monday, April 30, 2007

Junk


Flavor of Love Girls:Charm School.
I got home tonight and turned on the tube and found this show on VH1. WTF is this? This is nothing more than a bunch of chickens, cluckin and cacklin. Lots 'o dirty words, though. Bitch this, bitch that. whew! Moved the dial one channel up and found all of the members of Fleetwood Mac break down "Rumours" on VH1 classic and then found myself locked in for the next forty five minutes as these guys got very real with the whole thing. Which leads me to....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...why was it music with me? Why wasn't it math or science or american history? I was enthralled with the space mission when I was a kid, but it was always about music. I could have been an excellent teacher. My favorite subject in school was american history and geography. As a kid, when we would head out on the road, I was the shithead that told you if you were to continue at 60mph, in twenty minutes, we will be in Bowling Green. I knew every state capital at ten. I would have been one of those teachers that got dressed up as George Washington or Lincoln. I would have wanted to hug my kids, and I don't think you can do that anymore. But, it's always been about the music.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On April 30, 2007, I weigh 180.5 pounds. By May 30, I should be at 175.5.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook and a good digestion."
Jean Jacques Rousseau
French political philosopher (1712 - 1778)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking