Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Name Change

When I was on the air, the sales slugs were always reffered to in the most demeaning terms,...slugs, weasels, scum, whatever. We rarely gave them the time of day but one thing was certain, they drove the best cars. I have decided to change the name of the blog...again. Geez, what a surprize.. I am not trying to resemble those terms. Trying to be real and honest and trustworthy and all they other Boy Scout stuff. So, I have changed the namd to "A View From The Dark Side" which is the same sentiment without all the names

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Randy,
I am in sales also. I find it amusing that the attributes tha people assign to sales folks, are disingenuos (sp?. Without a sales force, the factories, the offices, the entire workforce would be idle.
Somebody has to go and introduce the new products and ideas to the customers.
Good selling.
Jeff
PS
Everybody is in sales at one time or another.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking