Sunday, June 03, 2007

Life Comes At You Fast...

Just like the TV commercial says...

My oldest is getting ready to have my second grandchild, she's due June 14th and she has strep throat. Damn. Her shower was today and when all is said and done, we will give her what she needs. I hope I can be there for her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The boy is home and seems mixed about his next assignment. I think it's just a Notre Dame hangover. He will leave for LA in about three weeks and it will be hard to say goodbye..again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My girl graduated from high school last night at Queeny Park, where conveniently, the A/C was on the fritz. It was a very lovely ceremony and dad didn't cry. I'm saving it all up for August. She seems very excited about heading east to college. I worked her lock in last night, got in about 3:15 am and.I.still.can't.sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am heading to Latin Vespers and a reception at the Abbey tonight. I need God in my life now more than ever. I hope he grants me health and piece of mind. Not too much to ask, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you meant to say "peace of mind", not "piece of mind", correct?

RR said...

Actually, I'll take either one.
Thanks, Barb.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking