Saturday, June 16, 2007

Stolen Bit From Dave's Window

This is a "meme" Becuase it tells you about me. Dave Morris had this on his blog and he said he stole it from someone else...kinda like rock and roll, aint it? So, here we go..

Elaborate on your avatar.
It's not an avatar, but a picture of me in my more handsomer (?) days.

What’s your current relationship status?
Nun yo bidness

Ever have a near-death experience?
Other than 1967 when a piece of wood went through my side and my near death experience with cancer, nothing else.

What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
It actually changes from minute to minute but "Livin On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi seems to come to the forefront lately.

Name a celebrity you would marry.
Suzanne Pleshette circa 1972

Who will cut and paste this meme first?
Have no idea.

Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes, in high school, it was John Denver, now it's Ed Bradley (which, I think, is a good thing)

Do you wear a watch?
yes

What kind?
Tissot (I have had the watch for fifteen years which has to be a record for me..I lose everything)

Do you have anything pierced?
My left ear was for long time, but I don't think I can get anything through it now without a great deal of pain

Do you have any tattoos?
not yet (yet?)

Do you like pain?
A really really deep massage causes pain that is very "sweet". Beat me daddy eight to the bar..

Do you like to shop?
I have no aversion to shopping when I am by myself, but when I am with someone, I can't stand it.

What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Wrigley's Spearmint chewing gum which has turned into goo while it has been in my hot car

What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Does tuition count? I am sure it was gasoline.

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My oldest daughter Jess, about an hour ago.

What is on your desktop background?
A picture of my youngest daughter and I taken right after her marvelous performance in "The Music Man". One of the greatest pictures ever.

What is the background on your cell phone?
Some kind of flower on acid with fireworks (oh, wait, it's time for my meds)

What was the last movie you watched?
"Standing In The Shadows of Motown" for about the gazillionth time

What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was Carl Hiaasen's "Basket Case". Incredibly funny book about the fictional band "The Slut Puppies". Very entertaining. I am now however engrossed in "Biology/Concepts and Applications" which reminds me I had better study...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking