Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Is This an Alien Woman?


Thank God this country still has somewhat of a soul. Apparently the moving in to a mansion by a spoiled, catty, superficial, money grabbing, pimple on the ass of time, no talent, grumpy, shell of a human being bitch has not captured much of an audience. Thank God it went from a mini series to an hour special. NBC has become the dumping grounds of this reality cat litter junk. Man, this summer has been brutal with the singing show... Wait, who approved this? The same high and drunk guy who ok'd the competition bewteen mothers and daughters for the same hunky guy (although I never watched a minute of it, the moms were hotter than the kids). If this was on the only TV station 37 years ago when I lived on the farm, I would have stayed out side til midnight or put a bullet in my head, whichever came first. Hey Posh, can you really get bent like beckham?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more. This woman looks like a first class c**t in every picture I've ever seen her in. Don't know anyone who would want to see her in a mini series, but then Paris Hilton (sic) has fans as well as her own series, so you never know. No accounting for taste.

On another subject, hope you post something on Michael Vick. I hope they nail his ass to the wall. He should be banned from sports (not to mention owning any animal again) for the rest of his life!

RR said...

Hey Barb, Micheal Vick is coming to a post near you.
I hope you like the "station", I thought about you when I was loading up the songs.
Who woulda thunk that I could have an outlet like this, huh?

Anonymous said...

You are still the most influential person concerning music in my life. I have many, many albums/cds that I probably would not have had I not heard them while you were on the air. You never know Randy, maybe some day you will have the opportunity to run a station. (Don't lose hope!) I can't think of anything more thrilling for you than to be able to turn people on to music that's probably 30-40 years old but is still fresh because it's never played on the air. Loved the inclusion of Harry Nilsson's "Jump into the Fire". Never understood why he didn't take off in KC that much, he has a body of work that is truly exceptional. I still say the best song for broken hearts is his "You're Breakin' My Heart". That's one song that would be full of bleeps if it ever were aired!

Brian Holland said...

>>NBC has become the dumping grounds of this reality cat litter junk...

Guess again, my friend--apparently, you haven't been watching the caca on VH-1 lately! Scott Baio searching for a date? Hulk Hogan's marital strife? Bret Michaels of Poison fretting over which skank he should doink? The hits/shits just keep on coming...

Blog Archive

Web Tracking