Sunday, July 15, 2007

A New Exciting Feature Has Been Added to the Blog.

Through the miracle of thechnology, you can now HEAR the stuff I am listening to. If you go the the right and click on the icon under ROCKO RADIO, you will find a playlist of about a thousand songs along with cover art. I will change these songs often but I think you will find some tasty stuff in there. If I was to program a radio station, it would sound pretty much like this. The only drawback is that these songs are played at random. Another is that you can only pick three songs from a particular artist, but in some ways, it really mixes up a bit. You can click ahead or back from each song. I guess you could call 99% of these songs as the soundtrack of my life.
Bookmark it for cool tunage if you want.

Oh, and under the heading of What I Am Diggin On, click on that picture and you'll get 10 minutes of the Big 89 Rewind which featured all the old WLS jocks doing their old shows on Memorial Day..Lujack, Tommy, Fred Winston, Bob Sirrott, John "Records"Landecker and during the ten minutes take a look for my friend Jay, the lucky stiff was there. Hope you like your stay.
Y'all come back now, ya hear?...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, you should have been my programmer. Damn. Never in the right place at the right time...sorry of my life.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking