Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The "Station"

Yeah, yeah, I know it's not a radio "station". Actually, it would be akin to me doing radio in my room as a kid. I did that. A lot. I am sure my sister will weigh in on this one. I have an opportunity through a very small audince, to play what I think should be included on a station catered to me and the people my age. I just went from Robert Plant's "In the Mood" to "Hooked on A Feeling" by BJ Thomas to "Talk Talk" by Talk Talk. Why not? Throw some Metallica and Motown in there and I think it sounds pretty f@*ing cool. I wish I could voice track some of it but it isn't set up that way. That's OK, at least it's free. I'll take any opportunity I can to share the soundtrack of my life. There's a screenplay in those songs but I'll have to wait until the kids get older.
From what I hear, if you have a Mac, there is some kind of problem. I will see if my analytical, highly superior brain can find a solution.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking