Saturday, July 21, 2007

What's On My Mind*- *Kansas-1976


A Mexican tipping the scales at 1,234 pounds will be listed as the world's fattest man by the Guinness Book of Records, while a loss of 200 kilos (440 pounds) may make him the man who lost the most weight.
"I'm glad to be in the Guinness Book as the fattest man. I am also happy to have lost 200 kilos," Manuel Uribe, 41, told AFP.
Uribe was able to leave his home in Monterrey, northern Mexico in March aboard a trailer to celebrate his weight loss.
Guinness has recognized his weighty achievement with a glass plaque.
"They gave it to me, I have it in my hands," said Uribe, who founded an organization to help overweight people.
Uribe's photograph appears in the 2008 Guinness Book of Records alongside a description of the treatment he has had and offers of surgery he has received.
Uribe said the editor of the book had promised to visit him next year, and held out the possibility of appearing in the 2009 edition as the man who had lost the most weight.
Uribe appeared on television in 2006 seeking help for his excess weight, which has plagued him for more than 20 years, most of which he has spent in bed.

Dude, just back away from the table, please. And walk, yeah do lots of walking. Nothing more needs to be said about this and I'm sorry I grosssssed you out with the picture.
Micheal Vick, fuck you and the thug posse you rode in on. You are everything that's wrong with professional sports. Nothing more likable than an overpaid thug who abuses everything he meets. Women, dogs, hell they are all the same. I really hope you are permanently banned from sports and exiled to a flying bug infested island where, out of some justification by God, superior races makes you appear in some "Human Fighting" operation run by dogs. And you get your face chewed off; yeah that would work only if I could see it. Let me know when tickets go on sale.

Tank Johnson, shaddap! "White people don't understand my culture". Yeah, you are correct. I haven't taken a gun out in public since 1971 on the farm. Yeah, I don't make 5.6 million dollars a year for playing a game. Yeah, I haven't been arrested twice in one year for being a fucking idiot. What is it YOU don't understand Tank? I would think I would have a bit more respect for a job if I made 5.6 million dollars a year. What is it about being a decent person you don't understand? Thug.


This is Pacman Jones. He could have owned Nashville. Great football player with an amazing opportunity to own a city if he only had a brain. Nashburg loved this guy but getting arrested a gazillion times in one year will pretty much seal your fate in conservative Tennessee. Just a bit of humility, maybe a bit of maturity or at least common sense would have served this guy well but alas...a thug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geez , is that a pic of that guys right nut hanging out ? OK sorry , had to say it .

Anonymous said...

In response to Kent, no, that was a tumor they had to take off his leg. (I read a piece on him a while back.)

Thanks for the Vick posting Randy, although I was not prepared to see the pic of one of his dogs, poor thing.

I'm with you. Do a kind of "Planet of the Apes" number on him, except with dogs. I wouldn't want his karma for anything in the world. Fucking asshole.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking