Sunday, October 14, 2007

Arrggh!

It's about 2:30am. I have been out driving for a bit and now I am sampling a Chardonnay. I blew it. Dammit, I can't beleive the show sounded as bad as it did. The Mizzou game ended at the wrong time and in the wrong way (no matter what, Mizzou can't hang with the big boys and I feel a letdown coming with either KSU, KU or CU. I hope Pinkel doesn't finish 7-5). The game ended at 9:37, which meant I had to take care of whole lot of business real fast. I wasn't comfortable for the first 45 minutes and felt real uptight. I give myself a C. After I found out a couple of things about the board, it felt better. So, in the beginning it was a D, after about 45 minutes, I'd give it a B, so there ya go. Loved the music, and basically had a blast but very very disappointing for me, technically anyway. I ain't going to sleep anytime soon, that's for sure. Dammit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just like sex Randy. Of course the first time will be rough when you have'nt "had any" in so long:) No worries, I just went thru the same thing at my new gig. It's perfectly normal, it happens to all us guys at some point.
Sorry I could'nt resist.
Hey, your hard on yourself because your a pro, baby! Also, give yourself a couple wks to relax...it's not easy coming in once a wk, it's hard to get a flow going. After 1 or 2 more you'll be sterling ol' chap. I'm just sorry I work on Saturday nights at da' club and can't catch the show.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Randy...just put it behind you and look forward to the next show!

BTW, was that really the "s" word that you snuck in there, on the 50,000 red-hot watts, after The Association song died on you??!! I just kept praying that you'd shut off the mic in time, before something else slipped out. :-)

Blog Archive

Web Tracking