Friday, November 23, 2007

Sonic Rant and Rave

Rant...Mac and Cheese bites. Are you f-ing kidding me? Mac and cheese isn't full of enough fat, now, you are going to deep fry them? As a man who lived on mac and cheese for the first half of my life, I can tell you how incredibly tasty mac and cheese is. However, that fat content is somewhere around nine thousand calories, deep frying them is definately the answer. Damn things look good on TV, that's for sure

Rave...soda and slushie happy hour from 2p-4p every day. Very nice idea and one I will take them up on. Now, if only they would do that with the smoothies, that would be very nice
See? Advertising works.

1 comment:

karlene's mom said...

Check out my blog. I recently ranted on the fried M and C bites at Sonic, too.

Great minds think alike...

Blog Archive

Web Tracking