Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday after Thursday

Mike Lynch and Officer Ballman were laid to rest today. I don't think I have ever seen St. Peter church looking as nice as it did today. Maybe during advent, that time is always special. It was as full as I have ever seen it. Officer Ballman's graveside service was in Kirkwood City park. It was raining ice. Again. Mike Lynch's daughter and my daughter were friends. It's always hard to see a young person lose their father. I know how tough it can be. There's a stranger in my town, his name is darkness and he needs to go away.

The yard signs are everywhere:


"Kirkwood Stands Together, Kirkwood Grieves Together, Kirkwood Heals Together"


I hope its soon.


Me, I am going to the Fox to see "Avenue Q". Profane puppets sound good right about now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking