Sunday, March 09, 2008

Blogger block


I have had nothing to say and no time to say it. It has just been one of those weeks where all sorts of stuff has gone on, but I haven't had the mental capacity to write it down. This happens frome time to time and I usually come roaring out of the gates with a heaping helping of steaming junk. Let's see what happens...




Not a good week for Tripp Isenhour




In December, while shooting a video on how to play golf Tripp (I even hate his name) got into a pissing match with a red tailed hawk who had the audacity to interrupt him while he was driving.



You know, I hate professsional golfers. Pissy, prissy prima donnas rule the sport. You can't talk, whisper or distract them in anyway. Anyway, the red tailed hawk violated that rule so Tripp thought he'd launch a few drives his way and wouldn't you know, nailed the hawk for his dastardly sins. Tripp killed it with a driven ball. He hit it so hard it caused the hawk to bleed out it's nostrils. He then laughed about it. Aint no laughing matter to kill an endangered migratory bird. I admire his driving skills but me thinks this might not turn out so well for Tripp. What am I thinking? Tripp will get the finest lawyers money can buy, and he'll get off with a slap on the wrist because he's a golfer and we know golfers rule the world.



I think it's time for a Tripp on the karma train.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy golf with my kids, but to watch it on TV is torture.
"Tripp", almost too funny to think about.
Keep rockin!

Blog Archive

Web Tracking