Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tightening Up




Well, I continue to tweak this blog and correct errors. It is a constant state of flux, but that's part of the fun. So, a new poll, some new stuff on the right and I am still trying to find a way to post a podcast on this thing. I am not easily deterred so I hope to have podcasts up and running soon.

There should be a couple of new jukeboxes going up, one that's a smooth jazz offering and the other will probably be a classic country one, but I'm not sure.
I sure like the Radio One channel (it just now flipped to "South City Midnight Lady" from "In Dreams" by Roy Orbison) and Route 66 is still having songs added to it. You might want to check them out, I am getting some great emails on them.

Let me know if there is something that you would like to see on here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking