Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Been Awhile

Hey Mr. Blog,
It has been awhile. I have had some setbacks and some surprises. I went to do the radio show thing on Saturday night and I must say, I went back too early. I literally could not pull my headphones apart and put my ears in them without help. Using my arm to push the buttons on the board was painful and it caused me to push back my back to work date. I go back tomorrow after physical therapy. I am not sure what to expect, it seems so long since I have done anything. The doc says I must ween myself from my sling and start using my hand/arm. I would love to do that. I can't stand this thing on my arm and it has contributed greatly to my lack of sleep. So has having no physical activity. I am a guy who needs to sweat and I haven't since April 23rd. I have put on a few pounds and that's not good. Hopefully, I'll be able to take them off quick. I haven't driven since the surgery and I miss it. It's the Metro system in St. Louis for me for awhile. Arghh!

It continues to be rainy and cloudy and chilly here in the gateway city. I saw (or heard) on the news last night that we have eclipsed the record for the most rain ever between January first and May 12. That seems right.
My mind was been wondering about who, what and where and I am.... as Bruce Springsteen would say..."I'm counting on a miracle to come through"
Alas, same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking