Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ramble On...

Everytime I see something about England, it makes me want to live there. I have no idea why this farm boy would ever have the notion to go live in England, but I picture myself has having a bed and breakfast in the rolling countryside of Kent, or living in loft somewhere in Soho. I have always been afflicted with the wanderlust thing and it's getting very prominent now. I know how expensive it is to live there, but I never have had money and somehow not having any doesn't bother me. "I Like Dreamin"

These new commercials about having your future self coming to visit you give me the willies. I have always wondered what I would have told myself at an early age if I could go and do it right now. If I could write the 17 year old Randy a letter and tell him what to expect and what to do differently, what would it sound like? Note to self...that's my next project. I'll get on it in my spare time. Ha!

Next time

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking