Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Three RIP's

Alton Kelley, yes you know his work...









Bo Diddley, yes you know his work...




Buddy Holly takes a crack at it...




many remember this...(I know I do)!




...and finally, goodnight and goodbye to my favorite all time doctor. Dr. Paul Shuff, my ears, nose and throat guy passed from cancer yesterday. One of the coolest, most interesting guys I have ever met. His daughter used to produce Spike O'Dell at WGN in Chicago, so we became fast friends. I could always count on an interesting conversation with doc. He was a man of many talents and a guy full of goodness. I'll miss the talks, doc. I'm glad you didn't have to suffer too long. God speed Paul Shuff, you were a great kind hearted soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to school with Paul Jr. and just saw Dr. Shuff for a minor problem about a year ago. I had no idea he was even sick, and was shocked to read his obituary in the paper. I'll always remember his Irish jokes and his general sense of humor.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking