Friday, August 08, 2008

11:00pm Friday Night

Here I sit at my computer, margarita in hand, I contemplate the last week. Excellent progress has been made but we are nowhere near where we need to be. That is all.


John Edwards, what a cad. Man, you are an embarrassment. Leave.







I must say how incredibly impressed I was with the opening ceremonies at the Olympics. In the past, I have had little interest, really The choreography of 15,000 and the precise arrangements with great, progressive visual effects along with...fireworks made this one cut above the rest. The Olympic theme song has been with us since childhood and it' s a very familar sound. I can't help thinking that something is going to go wrong. I hope not, but color me paranoid.


I need to drop a few pictures from my hard drive so, here ya go, some pretty funny signs (hey, I'm out of space)...

And your own caption and play along at home, kids

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking