Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back In The Saddle Again

After almost four solid months of not exercising, I got the green light to work on this gut I have developed from not being able to metabolize my food like I used to. Starting Monday, I will join the gym that I have picked out in B/N. It has two facilities, one close to the apartment and one close to work. Before I can play basketball, I need to get into "basketball shape". I am literally starting over, I have no wind and I am fat. I plan on a regimen that will get me back in shape for basketball by October 15th. I have miles and miles to go. Of course, the blog is a great way for me to keep track of how much and when. I will weigh myself on Monday and repotrt back. Ugh, it won't be pretty. Wish me luck....

1 comment:

karlene's mom said...

I feel your pain.
I am finally FINALLY working on getting rid of the rest of the weight I put on during my pregnancy.
It's been a struggle, but I am FINALLY seeing and feeling results.

Blog Archive

Web Tracking