Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Top Ten Favorite Country Songs...


10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I've Woke Up With a
Few
8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'
6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win
5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here
4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him
3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
2. She Gets Better Lookin' with Every Beer

And the Number One Country song is...

1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the perfect country and western song, as sung by Hank Jr an written by Steve Goodman

"You Never Even Call Me By My Name"

Anonymous said...

Country Western...how 'bout some "Southern Rock"? Check out New Soul Cowboys. Unsigned just as yet, but awesome! Like as if they were dipped in Tabasco Sauce....hot!

Blog Archive

Web Tracking