Sunday, February 08, 2009

Song In My Head

One of the bad things about having an Ipod is the fact that every once in a while, I'll get a song in my head and it won't get out. Yes, I know they are called "earworms" but really, having this song in my head is a blessing and a curse.
The blessing is that it is a great song, dedicated to John Lennon when he was having his immigration troubles and a curse because IT WON'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

This was his follow up to "Laughter In The Rain" and I remember an interview where Neil Sedaka said he didn't care if it became a hit or not, he just wanted to weigh in on the subject with song. It wasn't a hit, it only reached number 22 in May of 1975.

Someone did a great job with putting together a video for it. Now, it's your earworm. No tag backs!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Web Tracking